- Tips for Submitting a Winning Video
A quick and easy to read infographic showing you some simple steps you can take to make your video submission top quality.
- Impact Story - Cambridge Bio-Augmentation
For the innovators at Cambridge Bio-Augmentation Systems, ill-fitting, costly prosthetics were a problem that needed solving. See how they innovated!
- Impact Story - Smart Stick
Smart stick puts the Internet of Everything in service to the blind.
- Impact Story - Connected Conservation
Called a proactive approach, creating impact by protecting the world’s oldest animals with some of the world’s newest technology.
- Anatomy of a Global Problem Solver
Today more than ever, we have the power to overcome these challenges. When we combine tech know-how, ingenuity, and social consciousness, we can help people thrive.
- Launching a Generation of Global Problem Solvers White Paper
Communities and companies will be able to realize the economic gains that digitization can bring through a skilled workforce that can innovate, develop, build, and maintain systems.
- Business Model Canvas (BMC)
The Business Model Canvas is a useful and common framework for any new business to capture their business model(s). Wikipedia provides an explanation of the Business Model Canvas in the provided link.
- Business Model Video Tutorial
Strategyzer’s video tutorial explains each component in the Business Model Canvas.
- Business Model Canvas Optional Template
If you chose to submit a BMC, you can access an optional template here.
- Promotional Toolkit
Help us spread the word by downloading social media posts, share links, flyers and graphics needed to promote the Challenge to your network.